Monday, July 27, 2009

When it all comes together

Howdy,

Besides the fact that both contain, y'know, Christians, my churches actually have a little link to each other.

There are 7 continents in the world, and about 7 billion people.
There are 1 billion people in Africa, spread out over 61 territories.
There's an area known as Tanzania.
Inside of Tanzania there is a region known as Chamwino.
In that area, there are about 41,000 people. (Man, I do loves me some Wikipedia.)

Guess where both of my churches have sent missionaries to?

A few gals from Quest headed there a week or two ago, and I have a gal in NSFC who has been there two or three times. I'm sure there are some 6 degrees in there somewhere... but what if people who have traveled across the country to help others have met. Even though they only live a few miles from each other. ;)

Coincidence is a load of bull. I'm a big fan of providence. Or, if you need someone more esteemed:

"If coincidences exist, why do they always feel so contrived?" -Fox Mulder

No comments: